Festival Hall is an iconic music and entertainment venue located in the heart of West Melbourne, Australia. With a history dating back to 1913, Festival Hall has hosted countless concerts, boxing matches, and other events over the years. The venue boasts a large main hall with a capacity of up to 5,500 people, as well as several smaller rooms for more intimate performances or events. Festival Hall has played host to some of the biggest names in music, including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Nirvana, as well as many local Australian acts. With its rich history and impressive lineup of upcoming events, Festival Hall is a must-visit destination for any music or entertainment lover in Melbourne.
For venue availabilities please contact us on:
email@example.com or +61 3 8632 2178
Please do not call this number for general venue or ticketing enquiries - Please call the venue on 03 7020 6250.
Venue Hiring Costs - Commercial and Live Entertainment
To receive our commercial hiring costs please contact us via the bookings email and include the following information:
- Event name or type of event
- Ticket price/s - including any VIP prices and approximately how many tickets in each category (see Venue Capacity below)
- Artist/s performing
- Style of audience i.e families, gender, age
- Anticipated size of audience (how many tickets are you aiming to sell).
With this information we will be able to provide you with a quote for costs.
Venue hire terms and conditions include, but are not limited to:
- All tickets must be sold via Ticketmaster, we do not issue tickets on consignment or allow agents or third parties to on sell tickets.
- Ticketing fees are not negotiable.
- Hirers must use Festival Hall ushers, security and merchandise contractors.
- If an event hasn’t sold enough tickets to cover costs via Ticketmaster the promoter/hirer will be required to pay all estimated costs prior to the event (production, staff, security, rigging, cleaning, electricity etc).
- Festival Hall may conduct a risk assessment prior to accepting a pencil booking and/or hiring agreement.
Festival Hall is a versatile venue that offers a range of modes with various capacities. The primary modes are either as a General Admission (GA) (standing floor and reserved seats in the balcony and wings) or with Fully Reserved (seating on the floor, balcony and wings). Alternatively, a central platform or ring can be installed on the floor to offer an “In the Round” mode with seating, tables, or a GA standing area circling the central installation.
The tiered side seating sections can be closed off with blackout curtains at the division points between the sections. Drapes to the Floor can also be lowered to achieve an intimate atmosphere for events at smaller capacities.
Please contact the Bookings team to assist with your specific event queries.
300 Dudley St, West Melbourne, Victoria 3003
TYPES OF PERFORMANCES
A variety of live entertainment, including live music (rock, pop, blues, roots, rnb, rap, country) plus comedy, sporting events and community concerts.
Festival Hall has an exclusive ticketing agreement with Ticketmaster. All tickets for all events must be purchased through Ticketmaster. Festival Hall does not allow promoters to sell their own tickets or use brokers or third parties to sell tickets.
Festival Hall has an in-house audio, lighting and visual package installed and engages preferred suppliers to provide any additional required equipment required for your event. For the Festival Hall's Technical Specifications and audio and lighting package options, please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org