* All Patrons must have a valid ticket to gain entry to events. One patron per ticket.
* If a Patron has a ticket for a Licensed Area, the patron must be 18+ years or over, and present 1 of the 5 legally accredited Proof of Age Photo ID cards (Drivers License, Learners Permit, Passport, Proof of Age Card, Keypass).
At no time are patrons under 18’s years allowed into a Licensed area even if escorted by an adult.
No ID, No Entry, No Exchange, No Refund.
* All patrons must enter via the door number printed on their ticket. If a patron has a ticket in a reserved seated area they will not be able to gain access to the main floor and must sit in their allocated seat. Standing on seats or in the aisles is prohibited.
* It is a condition of entry into events that a search of a person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the venue.
* No drink containers of any type, or food are to be brought in to the venue.
* No alcoholic drinks are to be taken from the venue.
* Patrons will be required to cloak all items greater than an A4 size or at the management’s request. A cloak room is available for every event for a fee.
* Appropriate and safe footwear must be worn at all times. Festival Hall strongly recommend not wearing thongs or sandals.
* No Passouts. Individual circumstance will be assessed on the night and are at the discretion of management.
* No smoking. Due to government regulations, Festival Hall is a smoke free venue and any patron found smoking within the venue will immediately be ejected. There are no areas available for smoking once patrons have entered the venue. This includes e-cigarettes and other nicotine substitute inhalers.
* We adhere to Responsible Serving of Alcohol practices. Patrons deemed to be intoxicated and/or affected by the consumption drugs will not be served alcohol, and may be removed from the venue or refused entry.
* General Admission audiences may cause recreational risk. All patrons are responsible for assessing their own risk and take responsibility for their safety. If a patron becomes aware a risk, please report it to a Festival Hall staff member or security member immediately.
* Management reserve the right to set purchase limits at the bars within the venue at anytime.
* Any patron found attempting access to an area other than what is stated on their ticket will be ejected.
* Stage diving is strictly prohibited at all times.
* Climbing on any part of the venue’s structure or equipment is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be ejected.
* Any patron found behaving in a manner that threatens the safety of the performers, staff or other patrons or reasonably interferes with the other patron’s enjoyment of the performance, will be removed from the venue. This includes the throwing of any objects.
* The ability of patrons to stand in reserved seated areas during the performance will be assessed on an event by event basis. If the majority of patrons in a certain area of reserved seating are standing, patrons may be allowed to stand. If at any time the enjoyment of the performance for other patrons is inhibited by patrons standing, said patrons will be required to reseat themselves.
* If a patron feels that their enjoyment of the performance is being inhibited, or if there is a seating problem, please see a Festival Hall staff member immediately. Do not wait until after the show finishes! If you do not approach Festival Hall staff regarding the issue, so that we can rectify the situation, it will be deemed that you have seen the show to your satisfaction.
* All patrons must follow the directives of Festival Hall Management, or its agents (staff/security members), at all times. Festival Hall members are all well identified by their uniform (security will also display a security number).
Alcohol, bottles, cans, drugs, syringes, lasers, studded clothing (including belts), flares, knives or weapons, umbrellas, flags/banners, glow sticks, iPads, selfie sticks, recorders, computers/ laptops and other video recorders (including GoPro cameras).
* No Cameras
The use of professional or large cameras, audio and video equipment by patrons is at the discretion of the Artist and is normally prohibited. In some cases, small rectangular ‘happy snap’ cameras with no detachable or protruding lens, may be allowed. Please contact the venue for information regarding each particular show or access the event page by clicking on the event info link on the home page.
(Note: Selfie Sticks are also banned items for safety reasons)
An example of an accepted 'happy snap' camera is as below. These cameras compact to a flat rectangle in the 'turned off' mode.
An example of a banned camera is as below. These are cameras that are of a professional quality or, have a detachable lens, or is a SLR, or resembles an SLR.
(** note this is an example only and not the only brand or model of banned camera)
* In the event that a patron is refused entry or removed from the venue during any part of the performance, for any reason in accordance with these conditions, under no circumstances will a refund be offered on the ticket price.
* In the event of a cancellation, patrons will have 6 months from the date the performance was scheduled to be held, to approach their point of sale for a refund. Festival Hall will not be responsible for any tickets presented for refund after such time.
For postponements, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, you will need to contact your point of purchase prior to the event being held for a refund. No refunds will be given after the rescheduled event has occurred.
* In the event a patron refuses to supply a name and contact details at time of purchase from an authorised ticketing outlet, no responsibility will be taken by Festival Hall or the Ticketing Company for a consumer not being made aware of a cancelled or re-scheduled show.
***Patrons in Section 9 and 10, please be aware that there is a 6 line wire safety divider positioned between the Main Floor and Sections 9 and 10.
***The Venue strongly advise that people only purchase tickets through Ticketmaster or it’s authorised ticketing agents, as this is the only way that a ticket holder will have access into the venue. Any person who has purchased their ticket through other avenues risks being denied entry into the venue. (Please see Ticketing Agents’ Terms & Conditions). Festival Hall and Ticketmaster do not take responsibility for tickets sold through thrid party sellers.
***Festival Hall and Ticketmaster abide by the Live Performace of Australia Ticketing Code of Practice (please see http://www.liveperformance.com.au ; Industry Developments; Codes and Guidelines ; Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia).
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Notice: Undefined index: byline in /home/festivalhallcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/festival-hall/templates/events.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: date in /home/festivalhallcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/festival-hall/templates/events.php on line 48
Notice: Undefined index: presented_by in /home/festivalhallcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/festival-hall/templates/events.php on line 55
Notice: Undefined index: onsale_information in /home/festivalhallcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/festival-hall/templates/events.php on line 64